Abandon all hope, ye who enter here...
Hello and welcome to our site. We hope that with us you find whatever you are looking for in World of Warcraft while waging war against the many evils of Azeroth. In doing so we hope that you, and your friends, are able to make new friends from within the guild to play with!
Demonic Chaos is a horde PVE/PVP guild located on the Thrall server. We have many loyal members who have played WoW for many years (think back to vanilla). That gives us the knowledge to be able to help you succeed in whatever you are looking to do within the game.
We accept all members to our guild so long as a few simple rules are followed. Those rules are:
- All guild members are expected to be respectful and polite when dealing with other members of the community. Griefing, interfering with other players, and otherwise being a jerk is not permitted.
- Humor is welcome! If someone is offended by a joke, apologize and move on. If you're offended, state that and then move on. There's no need to go into depth on the matter. If you cannot work through an issue on your own, please contact a Guild Officer.
- The following topics are off-limits in general guild chat… they are not limited to but include: Sex, Sexual References, Drugs, Racism
- Adult language in guild chat is ok pending it does not get out of hand or is directed at another member.
- All players are expected to treat officers and other guild members with respect and politeness.
These rules are simply guidelines; it's possible that situations may develop in play which require more specific rules. In the event an officer makes a rule for a time that's more restrictive than these rules, go by that rule until further notice. If we expect the rule to be in place for an extended period, we'll add it in here.
Violating the rules of the guild is something that we take seriously, as it can lead to hard feelings and damage overall group cohesion. In the event someone is violating the rules of the guild, we will investigate the matter and take appropriate action, whether the player in question is an officer or not. In the event someone is behaving contrary to the rules, the first step is a discussion with the player in question and a notification that there is a problem. No further action will be taken, and if nothing else happens within a month the entire thing can be forgotten. A separate or continuing incident requires further steps. Someone who is consistently behaving contrary to the guild rules will be demoted to a rank deemed appropriate by the Officers of the guild. Further behavior issues will be dealt with via removal from the guild. If someone is removed from the guild due to behavior violations, they will not be welcomed back in the future.